Broken Faith

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Faith

Fire burns inside your soul, water is drying you'r thurst but not too enough, earth is under your feets but you are drowning in quicksand, air is all around you but you are losing your breath becouse all the rush around you

Latest topics

» ATB
Alogia EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm by MooNShADoW

» Kaladont
Alogia EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm by Dardemore

» Irina i Storm
Alogia EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 pm by Dardemore

» the Scorpions
Alogia EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 am by elfen lied

» Avantasia
Alogia EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 pm by Dardemore

» now playing
Alogia EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 pm by Dardemore

» spaaamm
Alogia EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 pm by Dardemore

» Univerzalna pojavnost i koresponedcija presvetog broja sedam
Alogia EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:54 pm by tehuti

» Alogia
Alogia EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm by elfen lied

Navigation

Affiliates

Alogia

elfen lied
    elfen lied
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Alogia Empty Alogia

Post by elfen lied Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Alogia Alogia3ze5
    Alogia W320
    AlogiA (Smederevo) was formed in 2000 by Brothers Miroslav (guitar) and Srdan Brankovic (guitars). The rest of the band were Damir Adžic (drums), Ivan Vasic (bass guitar) and Branislav Dabic (keyboards).

During 2001 singers Ivica Lauš, Bojan Milovanovic and Nikola Mijic, winners of the singing contest 3K Dur, joined the band. AlogiA’s first album Price o Vremenu ("Tales of Time") was released in February 2002. After the album was released, another keyboard player, Vladimir Ðedovic joined the band. AlogiA began a concert tour and after a while they became one of the most popular metal bands in Serbia.

During 2003 Ivan Vasic joined the band. In 2004 they began recording their second album. In August 2004 AlogiA signed their first foreign contract with publishing company Locomotive Music. In September 2004, AlogiA released their second album named Price o Životu ("Tales of Life"). Album featured a heavy metal cover of Irene Cara’s song "What A Feeling".

In 2005 AlogiA relased Secret Spheres of Art for the foreign market. The album consisted of English language versions of the songs from their first album. The album was heavily criticized and did not see expected success. In 2006 the band released live album Price o Vremenu i Životu. Album featured Osvajaci guitarist Dragan Uroševic, Kerber vocalist Goran Šepa and Riblja Corba guitarist Vidoja Božinovic and drummer Miroslav Milatovic.

Studio albums

2002 Priče o Vremenu
    2004 Priče o Životu
    2005 Secret Spheres of Art

http://alogia.bb.rs/

Alogia Empty Re: Alogia

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

odličan bend koji je prošle god trebao svirati u hrv,ali nisu mogli preko granice zbog nekih problema s carinicima Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

meni najdraži album Priče o životu- predobra glazba i savrseni tekstovi, svakako vrijedno preporuke Wink
    elfen lied
    elfen lied
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by elfen lied Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm

mi smo ih slusali u crnoj gori u jednom selcetu, hihi, bilo je presmjesno, mala bina more oko nas, oko 50 ljudi i cruachan, korpiklaani u pozadini Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:33 am